Thursday, May 15, 2008

Screwed elearning.

S-C-R-E-W-E-D E-learning!

Screwed e-learning up! =D

Dumb e learning session. What's up with studying in a classroom?

First, it isn't effective at all.

Bimolecular science : I know nuts about Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes. What are they? What's Gram-staining too?

Thermodynamics: I dont know what's open system. I have been reading through the notes, yet I still cant get my quiz 2 all correct! Dumb thing!

Inorganic and Physical Chemistry: I am like half know, half don't know. =.=

Engineering Mathematics 2: Oops. I forgot how to do my intergration. I seriously hope that i will not screw it up during tests.

Interdisciplinary Studies (Communication Toolkit): Information Paper! Ahh.. Almost done. Yet not done. =( I have yet to edit my part of information paper on health conscious. Can someone help me to buy more time? English lessons.... =.- Next up will be speaking skills after handing in the information paper. Boring...

Interdisciplinary Studies (Individual and Communtity): YAY! Finally the presentation is over. Sorry if it is boring presentation as we are trying to stall for time. =P Nevertheless, it is over after next week's lesson. Hip Hip Huarry! =D


SCREWED E-LEARNING UP!!!

No comments: